Could this be the end for the spies of Chuck?
As crazy as that sounds, a pair of video clips from this week's Chuck episode, "Chuck vs. Bo," seem to indicate that Carmichael Industries might be ready to get out of the spy game. Keep reading to check out the videos for yourself.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
In the first video, Sarah tells Chuck that she has come to a major life decision. Check it out below:
- Is it just me, or does it seem a little out of character for Sarah to go cold-turkey on spying just because she might want a baby at some point?
- Every married couple should have a foosball table in their living room.
- Why is Sarah running around in a negligee? A bathrobe seems like the appropriate attire in which to attack the newspaper delivery guy. Unless you're in an adult-themed movie...
- Chuck doesn't seem quite so convinced about the not-spying and babies.
- Would Sarah actually stop being paranoid if she wasn't a spy?
Whatever the case, it looks like some big changes might be coming to Carmichael Industries.
As the second video shows, Sarah does seem able to talk Chuck around to her idea:
- I love Casey's gun mugs.
- It sounds like the new plan for Carmichael Industries involves computer security. Not a huge surprise that Casey isn't a fan of the change.
- "Wouldn't it be lovely not to get shot at?"
- It's a fair point that Casey gets shot quite rarely for the number of times that people pull guns on him. Also, I would guess that he has shot far more people than have shot him.
- The coordinated coffee-drinking is impressive.
- "Let's kick the creepy cousin out of the family." Even though this refers to our beloved Buy More, Casey isn't entirely wrong.
Want more Chuck
scoop? Check out our Chuck Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook
Will Sarah and Chuck quit the spy life? Is there any chance at all that Casey would be happy without all the shooting? What will come along in the next episode or two to totally derail these plans? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below!(Image and videos courtesy of NBC)