The end is near.
But it's not here yet! We still have three Chuck
season 5 episodes left before that end: One episode, "Chuck vs. the Bullet Train" airs this Friday (January 20), while the final two episodes ("Chuck vs. Sarah" and "Chuck vs. the Goodbye") air next week (Friday, January 27). What can we expect in the final three hours of Chuck
? Check out this clip from "Chuck vs. the Bullet Train" to get an idea.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
: This clip, although quite short, indicates a whole pile of potential spoilers. If you want to watch your Chuck
episodes in a state that is a pure as the new-fallen snow, you probably shouldn't watch the video. Otherwise, have at it!
The video shows a short scene in which Ellie and Awesome prepare to examine Morgan for clues about what the Intersect did to him. Check it out below:
Morgan really isn"t the best patient, is he?Do you know your Chuck? Find out with BuddyTV's "Chuck vs. the Fans" trivia contest. Answer Chuck questions for a chance to win signed Chuck prizes
Good patient or not, it's a safe bet that the two Doctors Woodcomb will make some discoveries when they peer into Morgan's brain. There's no way to know what they might find there, but this video does give us some clues about what to expect from "Chuck vs. the Bullet Train."
- Sarah and Casey are in Tokyo on a mission. Since Chuck was not mentioned, we can assume that the mission is to find Chuck. Why is Chuck in Tokyo? What does Quinn have planned there?
- It's nice to see Morgan and Alex back together so thoroughly at this point.
- "We've got to probe around in your prefrontal and temporal lobes, dude!" This is exactly what you want your doctor to say to you.
- Deleterious is a good word.
- There are puzzles on the backs of comic books? I've been missing out!
- Morgan considers himself a trained spy? That's so cute...
What will Ellie and Devon find out from Morgan's brain? What is going on with Chuck? Will Sarah make it to the end of the series with her brain intact? We will hopefully find out the answers to these questions when "Chuck vs. the Bullet Train" airs on Friday, January 20 at 8pm on NBC. Until then, share your theories and comments below!(Image and video courtesy of NBC)