It's almost time for fans to say goodbye to Chuck
. But that also means that it's time for the stars of Chuck
to say goodbye to their fans. Check out what Zachary Levi, Joshua Gomez and Yvonne Strahovski had to say as the Chuck
series finale approaches.
What's in the videos? Just to warn you, there are a few small spoilers (especially in the interview with Yvonne Strahovski). Nothing major, though, so you should be safe. Plus, if you want to feel awesome about yourself as a fan, definitely take a look: the fan-love displayed by the Chuck stars is impressive.
Want some actual spoilers? Click here for video clips from the Chuck series finale.
We start, of course, with the star of Chuck, Zachary Levi, who gives us a rather emotional farewell:
- Things that count as terrifying about the finale from this interview: an "emotional finale" (meaning sad stuff to make us cry) and all the fighting Chuck has to do in the episodes -- that can't be good.
- Apparently, Zachary Levi patronizes Starbucks. A lot.
- Is it just me, or was he close to tears for the second half of that interview? Awwww...
- Scary thought of the day: What exactly could Chuck fans get up to, now that their energies are not channeled toward the constant salvation of Chuck? World peace? Government coups? Or, more probably, the overzealous support of another worthy show?
Next up is Chuck's comic genius, Joshua Gomez:
- It may be an understatement to call Sarah's current issues a "little memory problem."
- I always forget the involvement of McG in this show.
- It's good to know that Josh Gomez will be there for the series finale. It would be a little awkward and/or tragic if he weren't, considering how integral Morgan is to the story and all.
Finally, what did Sarah Walker have to say? Check out Yvonne Strahovski's interview:
- What exactly is playing on the televisions behind her? The Love Boat? Titanic? A commercial for Carnival?
- Whatever the TVs are showing, the farewell waves are nice and appropriate. Is it on purpose?
- If Sarah Walker weren'tt badass enough before this episode, the sucked-out-of-a-plane-then-parachuted-into-the-ocean-then-stole-a-motorcycle thing would probably cover it.
Want to prove yourself to be the biggest Chuck fan? Enter the Chuck vs. the Fans Giveaway for a chance at Chuck-themed prizes!
What would you want to say in response to the stars of Chuck? Let us know in the comments section below!
(Image and videos courtesy of NBC)