Probably not. But a recently-released sneak peek video for Monday's episode, "Countdown," does make it look that way.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
As you may recall from this past week's cliffhanger ending, Castle and Beckett managed to track down the missing bomb, despite being booted off the case. This success unfortunately led to the pair being locked in a freezer with a corpse. By the looks of the preview clip, both partners will soon be well on their way to joining the corpse in his non-living condition.
Is anyone else forcibly reminded of the end of Titanic
? How sweet was Castle's apology for "being me?" Is Beckett dead? (Of course not, but way to go clip people for making me even ask!) What heartfelt comment was Beckett about to make to Castle before she passed out?
And how great a preview clip is it when so many questions are raised?
But aside from certain depressing and scary video clips, Castle
is typically a fun show. That may explain why this second video clip, from a photo shoot for TV Guide
is a much more lighthearted and fun couple of minutes.
While the photo shoot aspect isn't terribly interesting (sexy people posing and making faces!), some of the interview comments are worth watching. People with as much charisma as these actors are always worth watching.
- Nathan Fillion's scalp is almost freakily detached from his skull.
- Someone forgot to attach sides to Stana Katic's green dress.
- Stana Katic can whistle, but only if you give her a song.
- That kiss that wasn't a big deal? Either like skydiving or like heroin.
- Nathan Fillion doesn't feel like he should be slapped, although he's cool with slapping others.
- In the most intentionally-vague statement ever, Fillion spoils: "There's a threat with potentially explosive results."
- Stana Katic is all for the characters getting together.
Want more Castle
scoop? Check out our Castle Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook
Do you want Castle and Beckett to get together romantically? How will they survive the freezer long enough to do so? And seriously, how freaking is that moving scalp thing? Post your thoughts in the comments section!(Image and videos courtesy of ABC and TV Guide)