Keep calm, Browncoats.
And then forget about calm as you watch this clip from the next Castle episode, "Headhunters"! In the episode, Nathan Fillion teams up with his former Firefly co-star, Adam Baldwin, for a case. The result is, of course, extremely entertaining. Keep reading to check out the Castle video clip.
CAUTION: The following video contains two things that may be a problem. 1) There may be some minor Castle spoilers. 2) There definitely could be some awesomeness. You have been warned.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
In "Headhunters," Adam Baldwin (best known for playing John Casey on Chuck
and Jayne Cobb on Firefly
) guest stars as Detective Ethan Slaughter, a gang-unit cop who captures Castle's interest. The two team up for a case -- leading to some negative consequences. Not only does Castle abandon Beckett for the new cop, but Slaughter's somewhat unorthodox methods also expose Castle to a new, dark and dangerous side of police work.
It should be fun!What does Adam Baldwin have to say about his Castle role? Click here to find out!
In the Castle
video clip below, we get to see the first meeting between Richard Castle and Ethan Slaugher.
A few important questions and comments are raised from this clip:
- Who is the new medical examiner? And where is Lanie?
- Who's the dead guy? Is he related to the case?
- Whoever the M.E. is, she obviously knows Slaughter somewhat, considering her reaction when Castle asks to tag along with the Detective.
- Are Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin really the same size? Apparently they are close enough to share jackets.
- What exactly could Ethan Slaughter want in terms of influence with the mayor? None of the other cops have ever seemed to care that much -- only the politicians who tell the cops what to do have an interest in Castle's connections...
Whatever comes next in "Headhunters," it looks certain to be excellent. Just as we would expect from a Firefly
reunion on a show like Castle
"Headhunters" airs on Monday, April 16 at 10pm on ABC.(Image and video courtesy of ABC)