For all those anxiously awaiting the season 4 return of Castle, I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is that the season 4 premiere, "Rise," is pretty much awesome. The bad news is that you still have to wait until September 19 to see it.
Although there are no spoilers in the preview that follows, there will hopefully be enough tasty tidbits to keep you happy for the remaining days until Castle
airs again. If you were hoping for actual spoilers, check back at the BuddyTV Castle page
in the days leading up to the premiere -- we'll certainly have something for you by then.Click here for BuddyTV's exclusive interview with Castle star Tamala Jones
.Vague, Not-Really-Spoilers About the Season 4 Premiere of Castle:
- The episode begins with disjointed rushing-to-hospital imagery. It's all very scary. Click here if you want to watch the scene for yourself.
- Surgery footage is icky.
- Ryan and Esposito make good use of their cell phones when they are stressed.
- In case you were wondering, Beckett is 31.
- Castle's got a lot of guilt over Beckett's shooting.
- There is, at times, some very baroque and moody lighting in this episode of Castle.
- Be prepared to have your emotions toyed with. Like, a lot.
- If you were worried that there would be no forward motion on the identity of those responsible for Beckett's mother's murder (and Captain Montgomery's death and Beckett's shooting), don't.
- It's not all about the shooting. There's a new murder too.
- The coffee cups return!
- And, SPOILER ALERT, Beckett is alive at the end of the episode.
Honestly, that last one is technically a spoiler. You know, for those people who actually believe a show might kill off its female lead after three seasons of solid ratings. But since ABC has seen fit to release photos that prove Beckett's living status in the episode, I feel safe sharing this "spoiler" with you.
For the rest, you will just have to watch Castle
Want more Castle
scoop? Check out our Castle Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook
Season 4 of Castle
returns with new episodes starting on Monday, September 19 at 10pm.(Image courtesy of ABC)