Here's your BuddyTV High Five: The five big moments and questions from tonight's episode of Blue Bloods, "All that Glitters."
High Five Highlights:
1. The team is sent to investigate when an Iowan tourist is killed outside a trendy Lower East Side restaurant.
2. Frank battles both the mayor and the media's attempts to sensationalize the shooting.
3. Danny and Jackie first question the over-tipped waitress and are then led on a chase for a Haitian cab-driver who flees when they come to question him.
4. We see what life must have been like in the Reagan household when Erin and Danny were young. Erin and Danny have a heated sibling fight in the kitchen over the murder suspect.
5. Jamie makes a suspicious login to investigate the Blue Templar murder using Dr. Trent's username and password.
- Were Erin's reactions to the murder tied to her loss of the Ian McBoyd case?
- What is Jamie up to when he logs into the system? Was he also flirting with Dr. Trent?
The Last Word:
Frank is faced once more with the domineering tactics of the mayor and the media, who try to sensationalize the murder of a rich tourist. Danny proves to be correct that you can't expect an unbiased line-up when the suspect's face is plastered all over the media. Frank refuses to let Garrett resign and hits him up for a drink in the meantime. It is sweet that brother Danny still takes care of his sister Erin when she is down and out.
(Image courtesy of CBS)