Arrow, the new superhero show that premieres on The CW on Wednesday, October 10, will have many fights between Oliver Queen (aka, the Green Arrow) and bad guys. But you don't have to wait for the first episode to see the bitter end for one evildoer -- watch a clip from the Arrow pilot episode now!
WARNING: The following video contains an important scene from the Arrow premiere. If you don't want to know any Arrow spoilers before the show begins, this is probably not the video for you. We have others, though, many of which contain the beauty of Arrow star Stephen Amell's chest. Click here if you want to watch a spoiler-free vision of Arrow beauty
If you have continued to read, I will now assume that you care more about watching this clip from the Arrow
pilot than in just enjoying pure beauty. Good for you!
And here is your reward. Watch the Arrow
video clip now:
What do we get to see in this video?
- The man at the center of the crowd of thugs is a notorious slumlord who has conned numerous people out of money. He is a very bad man. That's why he's on the Green Arrow's list.
- Why does the Bad Guy care about Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy)? That's because she is a lawyer who is working on a lawsuit against him. She's all honorable and stuff too, so bad people can't just buy her off.
- Arrows are very handy if you want to kill a lighting fixture. Or a henchman.
- Seriously, what is Henchman Number 2 firing at? The arrows didn't come from that direction.
- If the Green Arrow wanted to ensure that the money got transferred, he probably should have written down that account number. Those things are hard to remember!
- "I'm going to take it, and you won't like how..." Considering that this is a money-grubbing, criminal scumbag here, I'm guessing that he wouldn't be too happy about losing his money by any means.
- Hey Mr. Bad Guy -- Don't threaten the masked man with the arrows. That's never a safe idea.
Does the Bad Guy lose that money? Does the Arrow take it? How would he do that? We will find out when Arrow
premieres on Wednesday, October 10 at 8pm on The CW.(Images and video courtesy of The CW)