In the world of Arrow, Christmas isn't the most obvious holiday. Oliver mostly avoids his family, so gatherings would seem to be out. And even though the vigilante tends to wear green, there is nothing festive about his demeanor.
And yet there will be an Arrow Christmas episode, "Year's End." Keep reading for some spoilers and for a promo video.
WARNING: There are Arrow spoilers ahead. Should you choose to read these and then get upset, please do not take your vengeance out on the author of this piece. That would very much not be in the spirit of the holidays.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First up, here is the official synopsis of the episode from The CW:
Oliver discovers that after he and his father went missing, Moira and Thea stopped celebrating Christmas. Determined to make up for lost time and restore a sense of normalcy to the Queen household, Oliver decides to throw the family a Christmas party. Meanwhile, Tommy asks Laurel to spend Christmas with him, but she points out that Christmas was also her sister Sara's birthday and she needs to be with her father. Tommy suggests changing things up might be the best way for everyone to heal , but Laurel isn't sure her father is ready for that. Meanwhile, Diggle tells Oliver someone is murdering the people on his father's list with arrows, which sends Oliver off to face his toughest adversary yet.
While the description does make it sound like the drama surrounding Christmas with the Queens is the most important thing in "Year's End," the promo video for this episode tells a slightly different story:
This is not just a tale of a Christmas party. Rather, the copycat vigilante is going to be a major issue for Oliver to deal with. What hints can we take from the promo?
- Based on the voiceover, it sounds like Detective Lance at least realizes that Oliver is not the person committing the crimes.
- Technically, "Sagittarius" denotes a centaur-like archer from mythology. But the idea is the same. Also, is Oliver a Sagittarius? Because Sagittariuses rock!
- And, FELICITY!!! YAY!!!
- Is the hostage taker the copycat? Or is she someone who wants the copycat brought to justice?
- Who exactly is the boy in bed with Thea?
- Looks like Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) gets to make another sinister appearance in "Year's End"!
episode, "Year's End," airs on Wednesday, December 12 at 8pm on The CW.(Images and video courtesy of The CW)