At the end of The 100 Season 2, Clarke was betrayed by Lexa, which hit her hard. Even though she was able to save her own people, Clarke decided to leave them behind and headed out into the wilderness on her own.
When The 100 Season 3 picks up, it will be a few months later and Clarke will be in an emotionally challenging place. BuddyTV caught up with Eliza Taylor at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) 2015 to get the scoop on Clarke’s state of mind when the series returns.
The 100 Interview: Executive Producer Jason Rothenberg Teases Season 3’s Expanded Mythology and Conflicts>>>
Check out the video interview and highlights below.
Highlights from the interview:
- “She’s going to be losing her mind a little bit.” – On Clarke at beginning of Season 3
- Abandoning her people and running away from her problems was “very unClarke-like”
- It will be tricky to be away from her people, but Clarke is used to surviving at this point. Emotionally, it will be more challenging for her.
- Taylor would like to be involved in the ALIE storyline.
- “I hated that.” – Taylor filming the wet and muddy scenes. She had to have someone else feed her.
- “Lexa’s betrayal was too much for her.” Clarke will have a hardened heart. It will take awhile to get over.
- “I’d love it if Lexa came back. They have a lot to discuss.”
- Taylor commends EP Jason Rothenberg on writing for women, with no labels and showing people loving people.
The 100 Season 3 premieres in 2016.
(Image courtesy of WBTV/ Video: Carla Day)