The end of Once Upon a Time season 4 teased a dark Emma. But when will she become the Dark Swan? Well, BuddyTV was at San Diego Comic-Con to get a tease from Emilie de Ravin and Robert Carlyle about what to expect when it comes to that and their characters in season 5.
Once Upon a Time Interview: Jennifer Morrison and Colin O’Donoghue Tease the Dark Swan>>>
Watch the video interview with Emilie de Ravin and Robert Carlyle:
Here are a few highlights:
- Carlyle made it a point that Gold, not Rumple, is the one in a coma.
- The new season picks up where last season left off.
- Emma needs help from basically everyone in Storybrooke.
- “Episode 1, season 5, [Emma] is not the Dark One,” Carlyle teased, with de Ravin adding that she’s fighting against the dark magic.
- Anyone who watches the show knows that “Rumplestiltskin is always in the middle of everything,” according to Carlyle.
- Belle and Gold’s relationship is still there, but don’t expect follow-up from where they were in the season finale right away, with Gold in a coma.
Once Upon a Time season 5 premieres Sunday, September 27 at 8pm on ABC.
(Image/video: Meredith Jacobs)