10. “But looking back, I don’t know who I could’ve been partners with. I mean, people that went home the first night, like Justin or something, could’ve been a really good partner.”
Yes, the cheating, egomaniacal former professional wrestler and aspiring cartoon villian would have been a great partner.
9. “I never lost my emotions in the game and got overemotional and that’s just not who I am as a person. So it’s hard for me to anticipate the actions of people that think with their emotions.”
“Think with their emotions.”
8. “And, you know, I mean, yeah, I was being very aggressive about it, but I really had good reasons for it. It wasn’t like I was doing something without reason.”
It’s OK to sexually harass your partner if you have good reasons for it.
7. “Honestly, I just think it’s really funny. I’m not the kind of person that ever gets embarrassed with myself. Yeah, it was really funny watching it and I thought it was hilarious but I wasn’t embarrassed at all.”
It’s funny to sexually harass your partner if your brain doesn’t have the capacity for shame.
6. “I mean, I was coming on really, really strong, but sometimes I think I like to do that and just see what’s going to happen and get reactions and push the envelope a little bit. Like I said, it was funny to watch. Blake and I are really good friends so it didn’t make things awkward or weird between us.”
The Lady Gaga of sexual harassment!
5. “It doesn’t really make sense, but it makes me mad because I think that we’re both a lot more intelligent than Kasey. So it definitely sucks to be manipulated by someone that you feel like you should be able to out-manipulate yourself.”
Even with the evidence of all of these quotes, I still can’t argue with Erica’s claim that she’s smarter than Kasey.
4. “It was really funny, before I went on the show he said, “Tell Vienna I want to do her nose.” And I was like, “Dad, I can’t tell her that. That’s rude. Someone has to approach me themself. I’m not going to go up to someone and say, ‘Hey you need to do your nose.'”
This is just perfect. JUST PERFECT.
3. “I don’t mind helping other people look better. I’m not like that kind of girl that is competitive with other girls that way. I want everyone to look prettier. And I can’t reveal who, so I’m not going to, but actually another cast member recently went to my dad for plastic surgery so you’re going to have to wait until the finale to see who that was.”
The Mother Theresa of nepotistic plastic surgery connections!
2. “I still have Herb my astrologer, but I did call him immediately after Bachelor Pad and I was like, “Herb, what happened, you said I was going to win?” He said, “Well, you know, something in your chart changed.” But also, Herb had warned me about trusting Scorpios and Kasey was a Scorpio. And for some reason I just ignored Herb’s advice and I thought, “I can really trust Kasey and Herb must’ve been wrong ’cause Kasey’s a good Scorpio,” and whatever.”
Oh my god, Herb. Heeeerb! You need your own reality show yesterday.
1. “I don’t think it was my astrologer’s fault completely that I didn’t win, so I’m still consulting with him all the time.”
The Bachelor Pad: Where reason goes to die. And hilarity goes to THRIVE!
Read the full conference call interview with Princess Erica and Blake Julian over at Wetpaint.
(Image courtesy of ABC)
Senior Writer, BuddyTV
Meghan hails from Walla Walla, WA, the proud home of the world’s best sweet onions and Adam West, the original Batman. An avid grammarian and over-analyzer, you can usually find her thinking too hard about plot devices in favorites like The Office, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and How I Met Your Mother. In her spare time, Meghan enjoys drawing, shopping, trying to be funny (and often failing), and not understanding the whole Twilight thing. She’s got a BA in English and Studio Art from Whitman College, which makes her a professional arguer, daydreamer, and doodler.