The Mark may be gone from Dean’s arm, but unfortunate for him and everyone else something much worse was unleashed in the Darkness. Supernatural Season 11 brings the Winchester brothers back together fighting side-by-side for a common goal.
BuddyTV caught up with Jensen Ackles at San Diego Comic-Con 2015 to get the scoop on what’s coming up next for Dean, Sam and more!
Supernatural Interview: Jared Padalecki Teases Season 11’s Brotherly Bonding, ‘Baby,’ and The Darkness>>>
Check out the video interview and highlights below:
Highlights from the interview:
- The reprecussions of killing death may play into the Darkness.
- Sam and Dean are no longer afflicated with anything and they are fighting together. They have a mission and common purpose which will lead to a more Season 1 like relationship.
- Season 11 will be a more brother-centric season.
- There are alliances made that wouldn’t have been made except for the Darkness. They aren’t an obvious choice for an alliance.
- Ackles will be directing another episode. “Some things happen to a few characters which may or may not be good for the story.”
- He’s directing Episode 3. What’s been happening has been going on for 3 episodes, so it’s time for stuff to happen to the characters.
- Ackles is not on the “Losechesters” bandwagon with Jared Padalecki.
Other Supernatural interviews from SDCC 2015:
Supernatural Interview: Misha Collins Warns Cas ‘Is Not Himself’ in Season 11>>>
Supernatural Season 11 Interview: EP Jeremy Carver on the Darkness and Faces from the Past Returning>>>
Supernatural Interview: EP Andrew Dabb on Crowley’s State, the Darkness and More>>>
Supernatural Season 11 premieres Wednesday, October 7 at 9pm ET on the CW.
(Image courtesy of the CW/Video: Carla Day)