Supernatural Season 11 brings the scariest foe the Wincester brothers have faced. It’s not all bad though, the positive side of The Darkness for fans is that Sam and Dean will be working more closely together than they have in recent seasons.
BuddyTV spoke with Jared Padalecki during San Diego Comic-Con 2015 about the Darkness, Sam’s visions, the return of some familiar faces, the “Baby” episode and the joke phrase he’d like to see used during the season.
Supernatural Season 11 Interview: EP Jeremy Carver on the Darkness and Faces from the Past Returning>>>
Check out the video interview and highlights below
Highlights from the interview:
- The Darkness is pre-biblical.
- Sam, as a researcher, is looking for what is this thing and how to fix this.
- Sam has dreams of a higher power and believes that a higher power is trying to communicate with him. Characters will return in these visions that haven’t been on the show for awhile.
- One may or may not be related to a character.
- Supernatural Season 11 Episode 4 takes place in the car and is called “Baby.” It’s an episode around the car with cameras filming from inside.
- “We’re going to see how Baby sees an episode of Supernatural.”
- The brothers will be working together this season. The Darkness is so vast that the brothers team up together to fight it.
- Rowena will be a foil of sorts.
- The Darkness predates Angels. It would be interesting to see if Gabriel and other Angels back to fight against it.
- Jared would love to have the “Losechesters” used during an episode.
Supernatural Interview: Misha Collins Warns Cas ‘Is Not Himself’ in Season 11>>>
Supernatural Season 11 premieres Wednesday, October 7 at 9pm ET on the CW.
(Image courtesy of WBTV/Video: Carla Day)