Viz Media has come up with yet another way for fans to enjoy characters from the hit animated series, Naruto. The international manga licensing company is releasing Naruto Posterzine, which is made by the same people behind Shonen Jump.
The new Naruto Posterzine is a combination of a magazine and a poster that consists of 11 huge posters of Naruto characters, including two original posterzine images created specifically for this issue. The posters attempt to capture the essence of the exciting world of Naruto, his friends and his enemies.
The titles of the posters included in this edition are as follows:
- Gaara and his protective sand
- Sasuke and Naruto: Friends or Foes
- A day on the deck for Shikamaru, Naruto and Sakura
- Naruto wants his face on that monument some day
- Naruto and Sasuke jump into battle
- Gaara ponders his next move
- Kakashi hangs with his trusty ninja hounds
- The premiere ninja cell takes time to reflect
- Sasuke and Itachi go their separate ways
- Naruto lets the Nine-Tailed Fox out
- Hospital rooftop showdown!
From action poses to all-out battles between fierce ninja rivals, the colorful art will give Naruto fanatics a taste of the action in the land of the Hidden Lead Village.
Broadcast on Cartoon Network, Naruto is an animated series based on the manga written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The show follows the adventures of Naruto Uzumaki, a loud, unpredictable and hyperactive boy who is usually up to his prankster antics but is determined to become the greatest ninja ever.
The show has a colorful cast of characters, running a range of detailed histories and complex personalities. These include Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and team leader, Kakashi Hatake. Together with Naruto, they face many challenges, make friends, face deadly enemies, and try to survive each other.
Naruto Posterzine will be available for sale on January 15.
-Kris De Leon, BuddyTV Staff Columnist
Source: Viz Media
(Image courtesy of Viz Media)