What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless you are on a reality tv show and there are cameras capturing every moment. On this week’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Scott goes to Vegas, Kourtney worries he’ll start drinking again (spoiler: he does) and Kris feels separated from her girls. (This time, it’s Kylie and Kendall.)
Top Five Moments:
5. Patrick Bateman is alive and well. Before Scott tells Kourtney about his upcoming trip to Vegas, he tells their therapist (and the TV cameras). He’s been invited to host a party there and the therapist tells him that having alcohol around in his right is dangerous for him.
4. “You know we have a chef.” “Not tonight we don’t.” I don’t know what happened to the Kardashian’s chef nor did I know they had one (although I’m not surprised). While Bruce makes dinner, Krist tells him that Kourtney feels Kris is not as good a mother to Kylie and Kendall as she was to the other girls. Bruce agrees.
3. “Do you have a boyfriend, (insert name here)?” So, in order to make up for lost time, Kris decides to become BFF with the younger girls. She hangs out with their friends and goes ice skating with them. A little too much for anyone, let alone teenagers.
2. “There are drinks everywhere. What do you expect me to do? It’s Vegas,” says Scott, as he brings his lemonade and vodka to his mouth. And his Whisky. And something with Red Bull.
1. “You owe me an apology,”. Scott tells Kourtney she owes him an apology for doubting him staying sobor on his trip to Vegas because he, uh, did. Uh, Scott, you know that you’re on a reality tv show, right? You know that those are cameras around you?
Next time on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, we’ll continue to be disgusted with Scott, Kris will continue to tell us how much she does in her life and for her girls and Scott becomes someone’s manager but I couldn’t tell who from the preview.
Jennifer Leah Peck
(Image courtesy of E!)