Feeling as anxious as Emma while you await the return of your favorite teen musical-comedy-drama?
Here are some fun little Glee bits to keep you busy while your TV continues its long winter nap.
1. Listen to Robin Thicke’s “When I Get You Alone” and prepare for your Blaine-Kurt fan fic to finally become a (fictional) reality in the Glee Valentine’s Day episode. Reports TV Guide: “The two will be crooning Robin Thicke’s “When I Get You Alone” outside a Gap store as Blaine prepares to profess his love.” If they mean his love for affordable jeans, I will be very upset. Chris Colfer is still doing his part to vaguely fan the romance fire: “There might be a development,” hints Chris.” There MIGHT be a DEVELOPMENT! Not a promise, but we’ll take it. The lyrics certainly support that romance will be in the air at the Gap that day:
2. Watch this video of the making of Matthew Morrison’s upcoming album, get a little weirded out by his goatee and then decide whether you’ll buy this new songs-for-older-people album or just stick with his “young and poppy” Glee covers, thank-you-very-much.
3. Check out Chris Colfer‘s special Black Swan-inspired Twitter Christmas card. For a human being I do not know in person at all, I seriously could not love him more.
4. Imagine Sue Sylvester launching one of her cheerleaders out of a cannon. And then mentally prepare for that possibility to become a plot-point, if not an actual on-screen reality. Jane Lynch tells ET Online about the upcoming Glee Superbowl episode: “It’s got so much firepower. There is so much going on in the show that is crazy and funny and wild. I have a hissy fit the likes of which no one has seen before, where I try to destroy the locker room and principal’s office. I try to shoot one of my cheerleaders from a cannon.”
5. Learn 10 things you didn’t know about Chord Overstreet! Number four is a real doozy.
6. Speaking of the February 6 Superbowl episode, you should probably know that Gwyneth Paltrow has joined Katie Couric on the “super-sized” episode’s list of guest stars. Who are you more excited to see on Glee?
(Image courtesy of Fox)