Are you an obsessed TV fan like me? Do you have that one show that you just can’t miss? Do you talk to your TV while your program is on? It’s ok, here at BuddyTV, we understand.
If you have a passion for TV and have something to say, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a dedicated fan columnist who wants to see their name in a byline on BuddyTV week after week, and receive a BuddyTV T-Shirt.
We’re currently seeking a devoted fan to write about the following shows:
- One Tree Hill
- CSI: Miami
- Gossip Girl
We’d like you to write weekly recaps and at least one other article during the week that is show related. This could be news on the show’s actors, a critique of a guest star or your overall opinion.
To give it a shot, please write a recap of the most recently aired episode for one of the shows above. Then, copy and paste the article into an email and send it to [email protected] Please include ‘Fan Columnist’ in the subject line. Attachments will not be opened. We’ll review it and if you’re selected you will receive a follow up email with more details.
Keep in mind, all submissions must be original and created by you. They also cannot appear anywhere else in print or otherwise. Once submitted they become property of BuddyTV. For a few more details keep on reading.
Becoming a Fan Columnist:
Our BuddyTV members know a lot about television. Maybe even more than we do! That is why we would like to extend an open invitation to you to help contribute to the community. Registered users who become loyal Fan Columnists will be rewarded with special recognition and privileges on the site.
Something to consider before contributing:
- This is a non paid position
- All content on BuddyTV.com is subject to change. Any content submitted may be corrected, changed, or rewritten in any way by BuddyTV staff after being submitted.
- Submissions go through a review and editing process and may or may not appear on the site.
- All submissions will be considered and no individual or group will be shown favoritism.
- All content must be original and never before published. Credit must be given and sourced properly (Name and link directing back to the article). Plagiarism is not tolerated and copyright laws will be abided by.
How to submit to BuddyTV:
- Copy and paste your article into an email.
- Email your submission to [email protected]
- The subject line must include: Fan Columnist
-Rachel Cameron, BuddyTV Staff Writer