The alpha twins might be new to the Teen Wolf
universe, but they've made a big (and shirtless) impression. That's thanks to beefy twins Max and Charlie Carver, who combine to make one scary alpha werewolf.
At San Diego Comic Con BuddyTV was there to find out when we'll find out more about their backstories, what it was like joining the established cast, and what's next for Danny and Ethan:
Some highlights of the interview include:
- The twins were told they wouldn't be able to replace Colton Haynes, and noted how passionate Teen Wolf's fanbase is.
- Both twins read for both characters during the audio process. Ethan was described as the more cold and calculating twin while Aiden was the brute force.
- "I was looking forward to having an illicit, tortured romance," Charlie says about Danny and Ethan.
- The fans are so involved and the creators really watch what the fans react to.
- They love doing their own stunts.
- It's nice to work together and have someone else that's had the same exact experience.
- They teased that we would learn more about the twin's backstory in episode 9 (which aired last night).
- "We start off as not speaking and shirtless, so we're working our way to more than two lines."
- They haven't gotten to put on the full teen wolf prosthetics themselves since the combined alpha is played by someone else.
- Max has shadowed directors on the show before. They both write and they're looking forward to getting into directing.
More Teen Wolf Interviews from Comic-Con:
(Image and video: Morgan Glennon)