The Vampire Diaries season 4 ended with so many cliffhangers. Last week at San Diego Comic-Con, Candice Accola sat down with reporters to discuss what will be coming up for Caroline in the upcoming season 5.
Changes! Caroline will be heading to college. Accola also discussed the possibility of a future hook-up between Caroline and Klaus.
Check out the full interview:
Here are some of the highlights from the interview:
- Klaus lets Tyler come back because “He’s older, wiser, and pretty darn smooth if you ask me.”
- Caroline doesn’t think she’ll end up with Klaus. Not a logical partnership.
- “I’m so tired of the ultimate bad boy.” “He’s a murderer. He’s a bad one. And, he has a baby on the way with someone else.”
- “I think the bad boy aspect is really sweet, but if Caroline and Klaus are going to be a forever couple that’s going to have to chip away a little bit.”
- Caroline is getting ready for college. Tyler is back. She’s scared and has “excited jitters” about going away to school.
- College isn’t in Mystic Falls, but it’s pretty close.
- Only a couple characters are going back to college. Caroline thinks that “Bonnie is coming to college.”
- New season is a bit brighter. They don’t know that Stephen is buried in water or that Bonnie is dead.
- The Vampire routines they have from Mystic Falls aren’t as easy to maintain while in college.
The Vampire Diaries will return for season 5 on Thursday, October 10 at 8 pm ET on the CW.
Never miss The Vampire Diaries! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video: Carla Day.)