Supernatural is a big deal at the San Diego Comic-Con. One of the few TV shows to be honored with the cavernous space of Hall H for its panel, fans at the SDCC really couldn't get enough. Sp here's a little bit more -- keep reading to check out our Comic-Con interview with Supernatural star Jared Padalecki.
Check out this video to see what Jared Padalecki had to say about Supernatural
and the character of Sam in season 8.
Want more Supernatural news from Comic-Con? Click here to check out BuddyTV's interview with Jensen Ackles and here to get the scoop from the Supernatural Comic-Con panel!Supernatural
- Sorry I couldn't get a better shot of the baby photo on Jared's phone. I promise the child was adorable. Even though it was a newborn.
- I am well-aware of the fact that Jared Padalecki's head is cut off for most of this video. He's just so tall!
- It's kind of neat to think of parallel storylines for the brothers. I mean, of course we want our bromance stuff. But a little bit of difference for Supernatural season 8 has to be good.
- Jared does, incidentally, confirm that Dean's time in Purgatory is roughly a year.
- Poor Sam! Always thinking he's made it out of the monster-hunting life, only to get pulled back in again. At least he gets a year this time.
- Episode 3 is the flashback episode, in which we meet Sam's love interest.
- Ah, love resulting from the meeting of damaged individuals! How much will the new girl learn about Sam? Will she actually manage to stick around as things move forward.
- Sam comes into the season planning on just "one last job." Yeah, that's not going to work out.
- At the end of almost every Supernatural interview, the new interviewee came and sat down before the old one had left. But not all of them were quite as amusing as Mark Sheppard sitting by Jared Padalecki.
- Apparently they groom each other on Supernatural. Who knew?
season 8 will return to The CW on Wednesday, October 3 at 9pm.(Images and video provided by BuddyTV and The CW)