On this week’s episode of The Lying Game, the kids gear up for Homecoming and encounter plenty of obstacles and surprises along the way.
Top Five Moments:
5. Emma steps up: Emma (Alexandra Chando) convinces Sutton’s parents to let Laurel out of her grounding for one night so Laurel (Allie Gonino) can attend the Homecoming dance with Justin. Justin wins Homecoming King but has a strange moment with Laurel that leaves viewers wondering what Laurel’s new boyfriend might be hiding.
4. Emma has a hidden talent: Ethan (Blair Redford) discovers that Emma has a knack for art and Emma wonders if she gained her artistic abilities from her birth mother, who may have been an artist. Emma asks Sutton’s dad if he knows what her birth mother did for a living but he dodges the question. However, in the final moments of the episode, we get a glimpse of the infamous Annie painting away while confined in a secure facility.
3. Alec (Adrian Pasdar) is busted: Eduardo (Rick Malambri) shows up at Mads’ house to straighten things out but has to hide when her dad comes home early. Eduardo then overhears Alec on the phone, asking that Sutton be kept far away from Annie Hobbs. Eduardo sneaks out but Alec notices that the door is ajar and someone was there. When Alec sees the picture Nisha (Sharon Pierre-Louis) took of Mads (Alice Greczyn) and Eduardo, he puts two and two together and promises to take care of things.
2. Long Live the Queen: Emma is thrilled when she (posing as Sutton) wins Homecoming Queen but the night gets even better when Ethan shows up and confirms which twin really holds his heart by kissing Emma in front of the whole school. After seeing pictures of Emma and Ethan, Sutton responds by acting on her feelings for Thayer (Christian Alexander) and it looks like our two biggest love triangles are solved, at least for the moment.
1. History comes back to haunt you: When Sutton’s dad sees an old Homecoming photo in an album Emma is looking through, he loses his cool and removes the page. Luckily, Emma catches him and discovers that the woman in the photo is the twins’ birth mother, Annie Hobbs.
On the next episode of The Lying Game, Ethan and Emma take their relationship public and Alec tries to make sure his secrets remain so.
(Image courtesy of ABC Family)
Contributing Writer, BuddyTV