It’s not going to be easy for the Salvatore brothers in The Vampire Diaries season 7. After all, their mother’s new “family,” the heretics, are going to be around. But can everyone get along? (The answer is no.) BuddyTV was at San Diego Comic-Con to find out what to expect for Stefan this season from Paul Wesley.
The Vampire Diaries Interview: Candice Accola Says Caroline Is Trying to ‘Play It Cool’ with Stefan>>>
Watch the video interview with Paul Wesley:
Here are the highlights:
- He’s ready for a “shift in dynamic.”
- With Elena gone, this could be a “fortuitous opportunity to create something new.”
- Nobody gets along with the heretics, according to Wesley. “They’re the baddies of season 7.”
- Lily could try to get between the Salvatore brothers.
- The Salvatore brothers are going to react differently to their mother. “Stefan’s going to be prone to forgiveness and naivete, as opposed to Damon, who’s cynical and suspicious and wary.”
- “I think she gets her life in order pretty quickly. By that, I think she gives him the green light,” Wesley said of Caroline and Stefan. He can’t guarantee that, but it is what he hears.
- “They’ve already murdered people and had sex together, so I don’t see what else they can do.”
The Vampire Diaries Interview: Kat Graham on Bonnie’s State of Mind and Dealing with Damon Issues>>>
The Vampire Diaries season 7 premieres Thursday, October 8 at 8pm on the CW.
(Image/video: Meredith Jacobs)