The CW has released six episodes of their new webseries, “Chasing Dorota,” which is both awesome and hilarious for the following reasons:
1. Pun Overload! They have a British woman doing a Gossip Girl-esque voiceover and calling Dorota “D.” The cognitive dissonance is reason enough.
2. In-jokes! Dorota hangs out with Chuck and Nate’s maids, and they all make off-hand comments about their employers, plus great jabs at Vanessa and Serena. (Cleaning up after Chuck takes a lot of Comet…)
3. OMFG! Remember how Eleanor was talking about Dorota falling in love? This explains everything…
4. The acting and jokes are not totally gag-inducing.
5. Chuck is a matchmaker. For serious.
After the jump: All six episodes of “Chasing Dorota.”
Watch them, Gossip Girl fans! You won’t be sorry.
-Meghan Carlson, BuddyTV Staff Writer
Image and videos courtesy of the CW