Two and a Half Men
season 10 continues this Thursday October 18 in an episode called "You Do Know What The Lollipop's For." Check out the sneak peek videos to see guest star Miley Cyrus.
In the first video, a short preview of the episode, we meet Missi. Alan describes her as a "pistol" but I think that Walden's description of "more like an AK-47" is a lot more accurate. I have to admit that I've never really paid much attention to Miss Cyrus' acting or singing career in the past but one thing I know after watching this preview: the girl sure can talk fast. Also, she does do a pretty endearing version of a southern accent.
Here are some things we know after watching the video:
- Everyone thinks that Missi is short for "Melissa," but it's actually short for "Mississippi."
- Missi was named after the river, not the state.
- Missi usually has to get spray tans at home that often turn orange, which is fine during Halloween.
In the second video, a longer sneak peek of the scene shown above, Missi meets Alan. If we thought that she talked a lot in the first video, that's nothing compared to the flapping her jaws do in the second one. I wonder if Cyrus' mouth got tired after doing rehearsals and multiple takes. Because I'm just tired looking at the poor girl and I'm not the one having to do all the talking.
Here are a few things we learned in the second video:
- Missi was apparently conceived on the deck of a gambling boat after her father won $5,000.
- Missi once went to the Caribbean on spring break and got stung by a jelly fish.
- Missi's friend had to pee on her leg after said jelly fish incident.
- Missi doesn't often let anyone else get a word in edgewise.
Whew, like I said, just watching her talk has made me tired. What do you think after watching the preview videos? Are you looking forward to watching Miley Cyrus on this week's episode of Two and a Half Men? Do you think she had to ice her jaw after she was done filming the episode?
(Image courtesy of CBS)