With Joe and Teresa Giudice's very public legal problems, the return of Dina Manzo and the addition of new housewives, crazy doesn't even begin to describe the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Fans can expect rivalry and catfights among the housewives, not to mention the men who are also getting more screen time, but it's safe to say that season 6 will be serving up even more than the show's usual fare of drama.
Teresa and Joe Giudice, the couple who will most likely to take the spot light this season, struggle to keep their family together while dealing with their legal battles after pleading guilty to multiple counts of fraud earlier this year. Veteran housewife Dina Manzo returns to reveal her divorce struggles and the challenges of getting back into the dating pool. Joe and Melissa Gorga embark on a new business while Melissa's friend Amber Marchese joins the group and seemingly stirs up trouble. Meanwhile, identical twins Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Aprea spice things up with their feisty personalities, and love for fashion and parties.
Watch the video for a sneak peek at The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 6:
Here are the highlights from the teaser:
- The housewives are getting a facial using nightingale droppings.
- Rosie got lot about 30 pounds.
- Dina's back and she's getting worried about Teresa.
- James, who apparently sees dead people, warns Dina of people she cant trust.
- According to Amber, Joe was engaged when Melissa met him.
- Melissa confronts Joe about Amber's accusation.
- Teresa comes up with her dessert line.
- The housewives give their first impressions of each other.
- Teresa: "How do you spell bitch? K-A-T-H-Y!"
- Amber's husband Jim gets in a fight.
- There are lots of cursing and catfights.
- Teresa's kid wants to be a criminal lawyer.
- There's an emotional party for Teresa and Joe
The second clip focuses on Dina's return and what's in store for her this season:
Here are the highlights:
- Dina, "the bitch, is back and if you don't like you can kiss her ass."
- Dina's is shown having a session with her therapist.
- Dina claims that spirituality is a huge part of her life and that she has changed so much in the last five years, noting that she stopped looking for outside things to make her happy.
- However she feels alone and left out since all of her friends are married.
- It doesn't help that her daughter Lexi is also going to college.
- Dina tries to go on a date.
- Clearly she is a crazy cat lady.
Based on the preview, are you looking forward to the new season?
The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 6 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 8/7c on Bravo.
Want more updates on The Real Housewives of New Jersey? Download the BuddyTV Guide