Bachelor Pad 2
premieres August 8. Did you rip a hole in your calendar yet from circling that date so vigorously?
I bet you did, and I can't blame you. It's just not really summer in America until there's a kissing contest on TV.
For those of us who simply cannot wait to find out which
stars will strip down to their skivvies for the chance to
uh, get $250,000 for doing very little, it's our lucky day: Bachelor Pad 2
began filming this week, and Reality Steve has an updated cast spoiler list
to share. Here's what's changed from the last time we saw a list...
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Holly Durst and Michael Stagliano: She fought for the heart of Matt Grant on The Bachelor: London Calling. He made it to the hometown dates on The Bachelorette 5 with Jillian Harris. They used to be engaged, but now they're not. Could get messy.
Judging from their abrupt disappearance from social media sites this week, Steve says these folks are also "definitely in" the cast.
- Michelle Money, Bachelor 15
- Alli Travis, Bachelor 15
- Jackie Gordon, Bachelor 15
- Melissa Schreiber, Bachelor 15
- Kirk DeWindt, Bachelorette 6
- Justin "Rated-R" Rego, Bachelorette 6
- Emily Harkins, Bachelor 14: As far as I can recall, she was eliminated the first night of Jake Pavelka's season. Not sure why that warrants a spot on Bachelor Pad, but as we know all too well, very little about this show ever makes sense.
What does "probably" mean? I think "probably" probably
means that there have been so many rumors that these folks are in the cast that those rumors are probably
- Kasey Kahl and
Vienna Girardi: Hey, they're dating! That could get weird/gross.
- Erica Rose, Bachelor 9
- Graham Bunn, Bachelorette 4
- Jake Pavelka: People also says Jillian's denim-clad knight/disgraced pilot Bachelor/pantless Dancing with the Stars loser will be the first former star of the show to return as a cast member. Does that count as a demotion? Tough break, Jake. Time to brace ourselves for the possibility of another ugly fight between Jake and Vienna (will definitely happen) and Jake taking home $250,000 for his willingness to do just about anything (better not happen).
Whether by their decision or ABC's, these rumored cast members have been dismembered from the rest of the cast:
- Kathryn Sherlock, Bachelor 14: Bachelor Pad 1 winner Natalie Getz told RumorFix that Kathryn quit her job for the second time to join the show, only to get cut at the last minute for the second time. Will these people ever learn?
- Ashleigh Hunt, Bachelor 14: The former beauty queen probably couldn't stomach the idea of living with Vienna and Jake again.
- Rozlyn Papa, Bachelor 14: Steve says they wanted her but she decided against it. Smart move for the vilified mom.
- Tanner Pope, Bachelorette 5: Color me/my toenails disappointed.
- Bentley Williams, Bachelorette 7: You didn't actually think that would happen, did you?
That still leaves plenty of spots available for surprise casting choices and guys from Ashley's current Bachelorette
season (DRUNK! TIM! DRUNK! TIM!). What do you think of the idea of Jake and Vienna under the same roof again? The idea gives me the same feeling that I usually get when I'm about to watch a horror movie that I hear is really
good, but really
scary. (Image courtesy of ABC)