Remember how Mystic Falls looked in that time jump at the end of The Vampire Diaries season 6? Well, things are going to start getting much worse for the town when season 7 picks up, with Lily reunited with her heretics family, and they’re ready to spill a lot of blood.
The Vampire Diaries Interview: EP on Playing with Time and Damon in Season 7>>>
Watch the season 7 trailer:
Here are a few highlights:
- The Salvatores lose their house and they all lose their town to the heretics or “supernatural terrorists,” as Caroline calls them.
- A deal has been made: “We don’t mess with them, they don’t mess with us.”
- “Mystic Falls is ours now. So is any human who steps foot inside it.”
- Bonnie is determined to stop them.
- The heretics are going to drop a lot of bodies.
- Lily’s version of “motherly advice” is to tell Stefan to “run.”
- Stefan and Caroline kiss.
- There’s a lot of pain coming for Caroline at the hands of the heretics.
- Stefan wants to learn how to make a bomb.
- “About how long do we have until this evil engulfs the world?” Damon asks. “Just trying to plan my week.”
The Vampire Diaries season 7 premieres Thursday, October 8 at 8pm on The CW.
(Image courtesy of the CW)
Contributing Writer, BuddyTV
If it’s on TV — especially if it’s a procedural or superhero show — chances are Meredith watches it. She has a love for all things fiction, starting from a young age with ER and The X-Files on the small screen and the Nancy Drew books. Arrow kicked off the Arrowverse and her true passion for all things heroes. She’s enjoyed getting into the minds of serial killers since Criminal Minds, so it should be no surprise that her latest obsession is Prodigal Son.