The Governor versus Rick! The Walking Dead face-off is happening this week on “Arrow on the Doorpost.” Will the two leaders come to a peaceful understanding? Or, will there be bloodshed?
Spoiler alert: This article contains The Walking Dead preview clips. Watch at your own risk.
Rick, Hershel, and Daryl head to the meeting with the Governor. No weapons? Secret weapons? Both sides certainly have a plan to better the adversary, right?
The Governor tells Rick, “I’m here for one thing only. Your surrender.” Not necessarily the best way to start peaceful negotiations.
Check out the “Arrow on the Doorpost” preview.
Highlights and questions raised from the video preview:
- “It don’t feel right.” — Darryl
- Could the Governor be attacking the prison, while Rick, Daryl and Hershel are away?
- “You told me he was willing to talk.” — Rick to Andrea
- Has Andrea betrayed Rick? Or, has the Governor played her?
- “You suggesting that we just go in and kill him?” — Glenn
Yeah. I am.” — Merle
- Not such a bad idea, Merle. Unless of course, they attack the prison first.
- “This fight will go down to the last man.” — The Governor
‘The Walking Dead’: Is the Andrea Hate Justified?>>>
Sneak peek of Rick’s arrival with Daryl and Hershel. Is that a fancy new bow that Daryl has?
In the clip, Hershel shows he has a couple weapons attached on his upper thigh. In the first video, it opens with the Governor rubbing his upper thigh. Could he have a weapon hid in his pants? Are those clues to a coming showdown?
The way the shot was focused on Hershel makes me fear that he won’t make it out of this alive. And, given the episode title and Daryl’s bow and arrows, he probably plays a key role in whatever is coming. But, what will that be?
Do you think both Rick and the Governor will survive through “Arrow on the Doorpost”? Which side will Andrea pick? Will there be causalities? Share your predictions in the comments!
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on AMC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of AMC.)