It’s the beginning of the end for MTV’s supernatural hit drama Teen Wolf. Through six seasons we’ve been treated to laughs, friendship and plenty of heartbreak. Our biggest question at the moment is what’s in store for Scott and the pack when Teen Wolf returns for its final howl at the moon.
The man with all the answers is showrunner Jeff Davis, who sat down with reporters at San Diego Comic Con to talk about the upcoming season. While Davis was tight lipped he did tease some of what’s to come in the final season, including familiar faces, ghost riders, and a more mature tone.
Check out the full interview below:
- Season six will be about connections, friendships, and the ghost riders.
- Mason is doing great. They love Khylin and they wanted to write more for him in the upcoming season. They also love the relationship between Mason and Liam so that will also be a bigger part of season six.
- They have debates in the writer’s room about how much the events of the previous season should impact the next one. They had the repercussions linger in season three so they decided to wrap up some of those storylines for season six and start fresh with Mason. He’ll be back to being the smart, funny best friend.
- Scott, Lydia, Malia and Stiles are entering their last few months of high school. It’s a scary time for them and they’re about to be adults. Scott is wondering if he leaves Beacon Hills if the town will be able to stay safe without him.
- The season is a lot about setting aside childish things.
- There will be several new villains this season. The Ghost Riders will cause a lot of havoc this season. There’s also a Nazi werewolf who will spread his own damage.
- Will we see any characters who have left come back this season? Davis says you’ll definitely see two characters pop back up.
What do you think? Are you excited for Teen Wolf’s final season? Who do you think the two familiar characters will be? Sound off in the comments!
Teen Wolf airs premieres November 15 on MTV. Follow Teen Wolf Insider on Facebook to stay updated on the latest Teen Wolf news.
(Photo courtesy of MTV, video courtesy of Morgan Glennon)
To enable screen reader support, press shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press shortcut Ctrl+slash.