Kristen Bell likes sloths. Kristen Bell really likes sloths. And now we have the video to prove it.
On the Tuesday, January 31 episode of Ellen, Kristen Bell shared with the world how a special birthday present basically turned her into a quivering puddle of happy tears. That’s how much she loves sloths. Keep reading for a video that will allow us all to share in that sloth love.
It seems that Bell, who recently celebrated her 31st birthday, was the happy (?) recipient of a sloth from boyfriend Dax Shepard (Parenthood). Alas, the present was a surprise. Considering Kristen Bell’s reaction to her sloth gift, some warning might have been better for the mental health of the Veronica Mars and House of Lies actress.
Words cannot describe how much you need to watch this video. Please click play below:
Moments of note (other than, of course, the sloth):
- Is anybody else wondering how the dogs reacted to the presence of a sloth?
- Would you — like Kristen Bell — know, deep in your soul, that a sloth had entered the building?
- “My entire life had been waiting for this moment, where I would get to interact — I’m serious! — with a sloth!”
- “He’s coming for the party?”
- Now we all know that Ellen DeGeneres is a sadist. (“Oh, why would you do that?”)
Do you love sloths as much as Kristen Bell? You will after watching this next video, a comedy sketch from the sloth geniuses at Saturday Night Live:
No wonder they made Kristen Bell cry — sloths are hardcore! But would they really have the poor taste to drink Bud Light? I doubt it.
So how do you feel about sloths right now? How did her Ellen breakdown make you feel about Kristen Bell? Could real sloths ever be as much fun as videos about them? Share your comments and opinions below!
(Image and videos courtesy of The Ellen Degeneres Show and NBC)