With great power comes great responsibility, my Gossip Girl fans.
And so it is my distinguished duty, since I got a little exclusive peek at the Gossip Girl Season 2 Finale episode, 2.25 “The Goodbye Gossip Girl,” to make like a classy lady and reveal a little… without giving away too much.
In other words: SPOILER ALERT!
Just promise me something: watch Gossip Girl on Monday!
Even if you’re like me and were fundamentally appalled by the “Valley Girls”/Prom fiasco, still… WATCH THE FINALE. You don’t want to miss this episode. Your patience will pay off.
Especially with THREE amazing cliffhangers that will leave you thinking, “I can’t WAIT for college!”
On to the spoilers.
As you know from the CW episode synopsis for “The Goodbye Gossip Girl,” the hour revolves around Serena trying to sniff out Gossip Girl‘s true identity. (We’ve also gotten a gang of spoilers from other sources, which you can find on our other Gossip Girl Season 2 Finale Spoiler page.)
But what you didn’t know is…
- Before five of our favorites can get their names called at graduation, Gossip Girl does some name-calling of her own: Whore, Coward, Weakling, Insider, and Irrelevant. Guess who’s who….
- Someone’s unrequited love is revealed… for Dan.
- Jenny gets unlikely competition for the Queen B title from someone who once threatened Blair’s own ascension.
- Leighton Meester could be pulling dorm drama double-duty this fall.
Courtesy of the always diligent ladies at Gossip Girl Insider, the following hints, teases and Gossip Girl spoilers for the Season 2 Finale:
- A couple gets engaged … and stoned.
- Carter Baizen makes a surprise appearance.
- Vanessa will definitely be around next season.
- Reluctantly, J decides she wants to rule the school.
- When Serena tries to unmask Gossip Girl, it backfires. Hard.
- We find out Blair’s roommate at NYU, and it’s someone we know.
- While Jack Bass does not appear in the episode, he still plays a role.
- Someone we know – a dude – is falsely accused of being Gossip Girl.
- We now know what brought Serena to Santorini … or more accurately, who.
- Chuck Bass is branded a coward by Gossip Girl in the blogger’s shocking graduation blast, and for a while, he certainly lives up to the billing.
- Lily and Rufus’ long-lost love child, Scott, is alive, well, and in New York. No one knows his identity yet, but he has something up his sleeve.
- At no point in the episode does the following scene occur. Props to Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage for thinking up and pulling off this ruse!
HEY-O! SPOILER CLIPS!
Theories? Questions? Hopes and dreams for Monday’s finale? Sound off in the comments below!