Whoa! On last Monday’s Dallas, a big, huge secret about Harrison Ryland was revealed. His daughter Emma helped get him arrested for working with the drug cartels, only there was much more to the story. Ryland was actually working undercover for the CIA! Shocker!
Last month, I visited the Dallas set with a group of reporters to interview the cast. Mitch Pileggi sat down with us and discussed Ryland’s relationship with Emma, the shocking CIA revelation, and Ryland’s relationship with is mother. Plus, the crazy “Mama like” scene!
‘Dallas’ Exclusive Interview: Jordana Brewster and Juan Pablo Di Pace on Elena and Nicolas’ Complicated Plan>>>
Mitch Pileggi Interview
‘Dallas’ On-Set Interviews: Josh Henderson and Emma Bell on Dysfunction and the Love Triangle>>>
Highlights from the interview:
- Ryland want to win back Emma, but it’s not going to be easy. There’s “a lot of debris.” Bridges burned.
- Emma saw a different side of her father after what he did to Drew.
- When she finds out about CIA, it just makes it more complicated.
- Emma’s no angel. She’s the way she is because of the way she was treated by her father and grandmother. And Ryland’s the way he is because of his mother.
- Tense relationship with his mother when she returns.
- It will be crazy. Getting deep. Wild ride.
- The snorting cocaine scene was incredible. Judith Light was brilliant
- “Mama like” became the catch phrase around the set.
- Ryland’s “absolutely terrified” of his mother.
- What’s she’s involved in is “pretty crazy.”
- Ryland helps the CIA because of the cartel approached him. He has sense of duty to his country.
Dallas airs on Mondays at 9 pm ET on TNT.
(Image courtesy of TNT. Video: Carla Day. Travel and accommodations provided by Warner Bros.)