Now that filming has begun, the full cast list of Celebrity Apprentice
season 5 has been pretty fully confirmed, and the list tells us one thing for sure: This season may not have a Gary Busey, but it definitely will not lack for its own entertaining personalities.
A race car driver, a real housewife, a magician, plus multiple comedians, singers, models and actors have signed on to duke it out, corporate-style, for charity cash. And the newest hires at Trump Enterprises are...
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Clay Aiken, 32: American Idol Singer, Actor, Activist
- Marco Andretti, 24: Race Car Driver, Son of Another Famous Race Car Driver
- Adam Carolla, 47: Comedian, Ever-Popular Podcast Host
- Tia Carrere, 44: Actress, Model, Wayne Campbell's Dream Girl
- Lou Ferrigno, 59: Actor, Bodybuilder, Hulk
- Debbie Gibson, 41: Singer, Actress, Everlasting Teen Dream
- Teresa Giudice, 39: Real Housewife of New Jersey, Aspiring Chef, Accomplished Sh*t-Stirrer
- Victoria Gotti, 48: Author, Reality TV Star, Daughter of Famous Mobster
- Arsenio Hall, 55: Actor, Comedian, Iconic Barker
- Penn Jillette, 56: Magician, TV Star, Author, Las Vegas Institution
- Lisa Lampanelli, 50: Comedienne, Celebrity Roast Mainstay
- Dayana Mendoza, 25: Miss Universe 2008 from Venezuela
- Aubrey O'Day, 27: Famously Not-shy Former Danity Kane Singer
- Dee Snider, 56: Twisted Sister Singer (who also appeared last season to help John Rich sell vintage 7Up!)
- George Takei, 74: Star Trek Actor (among many other roles), Gay Rights Activist, Badass
- Paul Teutul, Sr., 62: Motorcycle Designer, American Chopper Star, Mustache Maven
- Cheryl Tiegs, 64: Model, Actress
- Patricia Velasquez, 40: Model, Actress, Marta on Arrested Development ("Oh, Hermano!")
The rumors of a Teresa Giudice/Victoria Gotti "strong Italian lady" showdown have already begun
. Meanwhile, One lucky EW writer
, Lanford Beard, was on hand for one of the season's first challenges: A lunchtime sandwich fundrasier much like last season's pizza challenge, with the gender-segregated teams competing to see which could raise more money by selling their sandwich creations. He saw Miss New York USA 2011 Amber Collins and Nyasha Zimucha from LOGO's The A-List: New York
on the scene, but I'm guessing that they were there because Ms. Mendoza solicited help from her fellow beauty queens. Sex sells ... even sandwiches, apparently.
Check out the menu from the Women's Team (Name TBD) below, which includes items like "Cheryl Tiegs' Lean Supreme" and "Teresa Giudice's Hot-Blooded Italian Hoagie," selling for a cool $100 each. (Hey, it is
for charity.) The ladies apparently decided to embrace their celebrity status on their menu and in their restaurant, where patrons entered on a red carpet and could get their photo taken by a photographer. There was even on-scene entertainment: "As I headed out, Gibson kicked off an impromptu concert of "Only in My Dreams,"" Beard wrote.
Well, now I'm hungry. For a sandwich, and for Celebrity Apprentice
drama. Who's destined for boardroom greatness, and who's going to get fired first? Start placing your bets now!