This week's Criminal Minds episode
gave us lots to think about as it dealt with that big, unanswerable question: "What happens after we die?"
Read the best quotes from the episode, and then answer our poll on the hour's big emotional moment surrounding Rossi:
"It was a late night with Ringo and not enough coffee. I mean, the guy's a world-class drummer but don't think I didn't wipe the floor with him in Rockband."
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Rossi to his colleagues on the reason behind his odd behavior
"To die is poignantly bitter, but the idea of having to die without having lived is unbearable."
- Rossi quoting Erich Fromm
"And post-script, you do not want to know how many hits you get if you google this forest, plus murder. To say it should be called the Angeles National UnSub dump site is an under-statement."
- Garcia as she explains the difficulties of her search
"Faster than a Hotch Rocket."
- Garcia's answer to Hotch when he asks her to start another search (Fun fact: Criminal Minds
star Kirsten Vangsness tweeted about her 'Hotch Rocket' back in September. Did the writers steal the phrase from her, or vice versa?)
"I will make HIPAA my b*tch, sir."
- Garcia to Hotch when he asks her to pull medical files
"Give me a mo...spiritual, something heaven-sent other than my angelic self..."
- Garcia to Hotch about how quickly she can find the information he needs
"It is on like Obi-Wan. Garcia out."
- Garcia's sign-off to the team as she goes to search for more information
"The timing of death, like the ending of a story, gives a changed meaning to what preceded it."
- Rossi quoting Mary Catherine Bateson
"Do you think he'll be there?"
"I know he will."
- The big reveal, in quote form, of the son Rossi and Carolyn lost, who died on the same day he was born.