Nicole Bessette, our Bones Fan Columnist, is back with her opinion of the best Bones moments this season. We look forward to her weekly show recaps and thoughts. If you're interested in becoming a Fan Columnist click here.
Congratulations, my friends! You have almost made it through the Bones
hiatus. Only six more days till Booth and Bones are back in the November 5 episode "The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken." Can't wait that long? Check out some photos from the upcoming episode.
In honor of the glorious return of Booth and Bones, I figured I would recap some of the best moments, and decisions made, so far this season.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Best Booth and Bones Moments
1. Booth and Brennan say "I love You" in the season premiere. Fans have been waiting for Booth and Bones to exchange those three little words for way too long. Sure, Bones didn't know Booth was being sincere, but, hey, I'm not complaining. I'll be the first to admit that I've re-watched this moment on my DVR more times than I can count.
2. Booth and Brennan end up under the sink. In the episode "The Bond in the Boot," Booth shows Brennan how to fix a leaky pipe. Sure this might not sound like a lot, but throw in some close quarters, lingering gazes, and spraying water, and things gets pretty steamy.
3. Booth and Brennan almost kiss.
Booth and Bones looked pretty cozy at the party thrown for Bones in the episode "A Night at the Bones Museum
." They were just inches away from each other until they were interrupted by Angela. Now don't get me wrong, I love Angela, but man, can you say bad timing?
Best Bones Decisions
1. Pursuing the Booth and Bones relationship. I know the producers and writers of the show were hesitant to do this due to the Moonlight fiasco, and some even claimed it was the network holding them back, but the decision to pursue the relationship between Booth and Bones was a fantastic one. Loyal fans of the show have been waiting to see them realize that they love each other for four whole seasons. We all know that they are meant to end up together in the end. But why this constant delay then? Hopefully we will finally get to see a real Booth and Bones relationship by the end of this season.
2. Flashing back to the first time Booth and Bones worked together for the 100th episode.
This is something fans have been wondering about since the pilot episode. When did Booth and Bones first work together? How did Angela and Brennan became friends. Later on this season, questions will be answered. Also, the lovely David Boreanaz will be directing this episode.
3. Zooey Deschanel guest-starring.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I cannot wait to see the Deschanel sisters together on the same screen.
Moreover, I can't wait to see if Zooey's character is anything like her sister's. Just as long as she doesn't interfere with the Booth and Bones relationship, we'll be good.
Leave a comment. What has been your favorite moment on Bones
this season? Also, if you want a shot at writing about your favorite TV show click here