Behold, the very first preview for the next season of America's Next Top Model
I know you're here for the video, so I'll refrain from bothering you with too many words until after you've clicked "play" and soaked in its 31 seconds of glory. WATCH:
So: What did we learn?
America's Next Top Model is available on Amazon Prime.
- The Jays are still into wearing cardigans.
- The girls are still young, tall, beautiful, bitchy, weepy and stupid. (But not all of them or all at once ... we hope.)
- They still can't believe this is actually happening.
- They're still having panic attacks and ruining their makeup.
- They're still doing stupid runway challenges ... this time in giant BUBBLES! On WATER!
- Hopefully untrained, KILLER bees!
- Apparently Tyra is not on this season? (Ha! Right. In your nightmares.)
- America's Next Top Model premieres Wednesday, February 23 on the CW.
Also, thanks to the tweets of Jay Manuel
, we've learned that this season, the finalists are heading to Morocco! Check out Jay Vogue
-ing it up out in the beautiful desert:
No word yet on the 14 lucky models-in-training. But you can bet that as soon as we find out who they are (especially that awesome bee girl!), you'll be the first to know.(Image courtesy of the CW)