Paige may have kissed Walter in the Scorpion season 1 finale, but what does that mean for them in season 2? BuddyTV was at San Diego Comic-Con to get the scoop from stars Elyes Gabel and Katharine McPhee.
Watch the video interview with Elyes Gabel and Katharine McPhee:
Here are a few highlights:
- McPhee likes that the show has more comedic moments and that the audience gets to see how these characters handle the situations they’re put in with their different quirks.
- “I think you’ll find Paige at the beginning of the season being very vocal and honest,” McPhee teased when it comes to Walter and Paige.
- When it comes to playing Walter, according to Gabel, “it’s become a lot more grounded. I like the exploration about different sides of the character and I think one of the hopeful benefits of doing something like this for a longer amount of episodes is that it won’t give us too much in a short period of time.”
- Gabel said he liked the episode that took them to Bosnia because “it allowed you to find a little bit more about the characters” and was “fish out of the water for everybody.”
- Ralph’s not in the first episode back, but he will be in quite a few episodes.
Scorpion season 2 premieres Monday, September 21 at 9 p.m. on CBS.
(Image courtesy of CBS; Video: Meredith Jacobs)