Paige may have kissed Walter in the Scorpion season 1 finale, but what does that mean for them in season 2? BuddyTV was at San Diego Comic-Con to get the scoop from stars Elyes Gabel and Katharine McPhee.
Watch the video interview with Elyes Gabel and Katharine McPhee:
Here are a few highlights:
- McPhee likes that the show has more comedic moments and that the audience gets to see how these characters handle the situations they’re put in with their different quirks.
- “I think you’ll find Paige at the beginning of the season being very vocal and honest,” McPhee teased when it comes to Walter and Paige.
- When it comes to playing Walter, according to Gabel, “it’s become a lot more grounded. I like the exploration about different sides of the character and I think one of the hopeful benefits of doing something like this for a longer amount of episodes is that it won’t give us too much in a short period of time.”
- Gabel said he liked the episode that took them to Bosnia because “it allowed you to find a little bit more about the characters” and was “fish out of the water for everybody.”
- Ralph’s not in the first episode back, but he will be in quite a few episodes.
Scorpion season 2 premieres Monday, September 21 at 9 p.m. on CBS.
(Image courtesy of CBS; Video: Meredith Jacobs)
Contributing Writer, BuddyTV
If it’s on TV — especially if it’s a procedural or superhero show — chances are Meredith watches it. She has a love for all things fiction, starting from a young age with ER and The X-Files on the small screen and the Nancy Drew books. Arrow kicked off the Arrowverse and her true passion for all things heroes. She’s enjoyed getting into the minds of serial killers since Criminal Minds, so it should be no surprise that her latest obsession is Prodigal Son.