Nikita took off and left her engagement ring behind in the Nikita season 3 finale. When the series picks up for its fourth and final season, Michael’s still dealing with her departure and goes searching for her.
This summer, Shane West spoke with reporters about Michael’s emotional state and the favorite moments for him on the series.
‘Nikita’ Interviews: Lyndsy Fonseca and Aaron Stanford on the Team’s Final Journey>>>
Shane West Interview
Highlights from the interview:
- Michael’s “emotional state – not good.”
- Michael and Nikita run into each other in both episode 1 and 2.
- “I don’t think it’s going to be all roses right now. He doesn’t trust her.”
- It may not be a happy ending, but West hopes that it does.
- He’s excited that they know that they are getting to close out the series. The show was on the bubble for so long.
- The CW has been good lately about allowing shows to give fans a satisfactory ending.
- Season 1 was the most fun until last season. In season 3, he got darker. He loved the hand thing and putting on the glove.
- “It’s exciting and something different to do.” regarding hand situation in season 3.
‘Nikita’ Interviews: Executive Producer Craig Silverstein andMaggie Q on Why Nikita Left her Family Behind>>>
Nikita premieres on Friday, November 22 at 8 pm ET on the CW.
(Image courtesy of the CW/ Video: Carla Day)