It’s been a long five year wait for fans of Heroes to get closure on what happened after Claire Bennett revealed the truth to the world. It’s been just as long for the characters of the show when Heroes Reborn picks up. While the story’s continuation includes many new characters, some fan favorites return as well.
Jimmy Jean-Louis portrayed the mysterious Haitian in the show’s original run and reappears in the Heroes Reborn premiere when Noah Bennett/HRG (Jack Coleman) goes looking for answers to his memory loss.
Highlights from the interview:
- The Heroes finale “ending wasn’t really an ending.”
- Jean-Louis was glad to work with Coleman again.
- The Haitian and HRG don’t share the same view so there’s conflict between them when they are reunited.
- “Of course he does.” – On whether the Haitian has anything to do with Noah’s memory loss.
- Noah meets the Haitian again because of the memory loss.
- The Haitian’s power helps explain what’s been going on over the past 5 years with everyone else.
If you can’t wait to see the reunion between Noah Bennett/HRG and the Haitian, check out the below video profile of HRG. At the end of the preview, the video shows the first meeting between the two men in years.
Heroes Reborn premieres Thursday, September 24 at 8pm ET on NBC.
(Image courtesy of NBC/ Video: Carla Day)
Contributing Writer, BuddyTV
Contributing Editor and Writer for Collider, BuddyTV, TV Fanatic, CliqueClack, and other publications. TV criticism, reviews, interviews with actors and producers, and other related content. Founder of TV Diehard.