The women are trying to take control on Gotham this season, and Erin Richards, Camren Bicondova and Jessica Lucas talked about forming that team (and why it works), what’s coming up and more.
Gotham Interview: Will Ra’s al Ghul Succeed in Tempting Bruce to the Dark Side?>>>
Watch the video interview with Richards, Bicondova and Lucas:
Here are a few highlights:
- The women are “at least attempting to take control” this season, and that means first “trying to take control of themselves and making their mark as far as actually having something to go to people and say, ‘Hey, we actually have our stuff together, don’t mess with us,'” Bicondova said.
- According to Richards, Barbara has realized “she cannot do this alone,” that “she needs a team, she needs a family.”
- After Tabitha turned on her and killed her, Barbara went through a huge change and “decided that the new version of her has to be a lot more businesslike, in control, powerful, but without stepping outside the boundaries of that power because it’s unsafe to do that,” Richards said.
- Her training by Ra’s al Ghul has also led her to approach things differently. The Pit and her experiences have changed her.
- Selina “has come to the realization that she can’t depend on [Bruce] for anything, no matter what she does, so she decides to look out for herself,” Bicondova explained.
- While Selina initially went looking for Barbara, Tabitha is a great person to have as an older sister and role model because the two are alike in many ways.
- There isn’t a lot coming up with what’s going on with Tabitha individually, Lucas shared. Instead, the focus is on repairing her relationships with Barbara and Butch (and she will find out he’s alive) and forming this new team.
Gotham season 4 airs Thursdays at 8/7c on FOX. Want more news? Like our Facebook page.
(Image/video courtesy of Meredith Jacobs)