Can’t wait to see Bachelor/Bachelorette rejects attempt to find love again? We’ve got the scoop on the two-night premiere of Bachelor in Paradise season 2, which involves an ambulance, a love triangle and a mystery woman.
Warning: This article contains spoilers on the two-night premiere of Bachelor in Paradise season 2!
Bachelor in Paradise Couple Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul Tie the Knot>>>
Bachelor in Paradise season 2 takes place in the town of Sayulita, located in Vallarta-Nayarit, Mexico. Host Chris Harrison announces that, in the first week, men will hand out the a rose to the person they would like to spend more time getting the know and the women who do not get roses will have to exit Paradise. Harrison also reveals another twist: date cards will arrive throughout the episode for two women who will get a chance to ask out a man they’d like to date.
The First Week Arrivals
- Jillian Anderson from The Bachelor season 19
- Ashley Salter from The Bachelor season 19
- Jade Roper from The Bachelor season 19
- Cary Waddell from The Bachelor season 19
- Juelia Kinney from The Bachelor season 19
- Ashley Iaconneti from The Bachelor season 19
- Clare Crawley from The Bachelor season 18 and Bachelor in Paradise season 1
- Tenley Mohlzan from The Bachelor season 14 and Bachelor Pad season 1
- Mystery Woman
- Dan Cox from The Bachelorette season 9
- Kirk Dewindt from The Bachelorette season 6 and Bachelor Pad season 2
- Mikey Tenerelli from The Bachelorette season 9
- Jonathan Holloway from The Bachelorette season 11
- JJ Lane from The Bachelorette season 11
- Tanner Tolbert from The Bachelorette season 11
- Jared Haibon from The Bachelorette season 11
First Look at Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 Photo Promo>>>
A Love Triangle
The season opener, as it turns out, quickly breeds a love triangle consisting of Ashley I., her crush Jared and sought-after Jade. But Jade becomes the least of Ashley’s worries as other women start making the moves on Jared.
Ashley I. gets the first date card and asks out Jared, who reluctantly agrees. They explore a jungle by riding an ATV and head to a private beach where they get to know each other and eventually form a connection.
Jade becomes the recipient of the other date card. Thinking she might interfere with Jared and Ashley, she asks out Tanner instead.
Ashley Salter becomes ill and must be taken to the hospital by an ambulance but when she recovers, she gets a date card and chooses Dan Cox as her companion to travel to old town Puerto Vallarta for a romantic dinner.
Another date card arrives for Clare Crawley, who according to the press release “unexpectedly enters and changes everything.” When all the guys she’s interested in appear to be taken, Mikey Tenerelli volunteers to go on a date with Clare, who accepts as she is left without any other choice. Their date involves an intimate session of tantric yoga, which becomes awkward to say the least.
The Mystery Woman
According to the press release, “this sexy mystery woman comes to Paradise this season with an attitude and connections that are sure to shock everyone. There’s no telling what kind of drama could ensue as she joins the group on her own quest for true love.” Reality Steve claims that the mystery woman is none other than Ashley’s sister Lauren Iaconetti.
Bachelor in Paradise season 2 premieres Sunday, August 2 at 8pm on ABC.
(Image courtesy of ABC)