Date Of Birth
October 1, 1980
Sarah Drew began acting in school plays and community theater productions, and later graduated with a drama degree from the University of Virginia in 2002.
While still studying in high school, she was part of the voice cast for the cult MTV series Daria, reprising the role in the show’s two TV specials. She then focused on stage, making her professional stage debut in 2001 and her Broadway debut two years later. In 2003, she made her film debut alongside Cuba Gooding Jr. in Radio.
Drew is best known for her role in the WB series Everwood, appearing in the last two seasons as shy girl Hannah Rogers. She later held recurring roles in Mad Men and Private Practice, along with memorable guest roles in Supernatural and Glee. In 2009 she joined the cast of Grey’s Anatomy, and was promoted to series regular in the seventh season.
Place of Birth
– Sarah Drew is the second cousin of actor Ben McKenzie, of The OC and Southland fame.
– Character and Morality in Entertainment Award, 2005 (for Radio)
– Radio (2003)
– The Baxter (2005)
– Locked Upstairs (2006)
– American Pastime (2007)
– The Violin (2007)
– Wieners (2008)
– Tug (2010)
– Daria (voice, 1997-2001)
– Everwood (regular, 2004-2006)
– Medium (recurring, 2008)
– Private Practice (recurring, 2008-2009)
– Mad Men (recurring, 2008-2009)
– Grey’s Anatomy (regular, 2009-present)