If you’re apart of the Supernatural fandom, then you know this show is a lot more than just an amazingly addictive story of two guys fighting demons. Supernatural is a way of life. So much so, in fact, that if you’re a true Supernatural fan, a lot of its culture seeps into your everyday life. If this sounds like you, you’re most likely guilty of sending texts similar to these and if not, you will be soon. Here are 13 texts every Supernatural fan is guilty of sending.
1. When People Want You to Socialize, But It’s Winchester Wednesday
2.This Insult That No One Can Respond To
3. When You Need a Refresher
4. Expressing Emotion to Your Best Friend
5. Avoiding Spoilers
6. Trying to Get Through the Week
7. Deciding What to Eat
8. This Other Classic Insult
9. This Ultimate Friendship Test
10. Hoping Someone Understands Your Reference About Not Understanding Their Reference
11. Letting Your Roommate Know Where the Salt Is
12. When Someone Messes With Your Tunes
13. Your Go-To Tattoo Suggestion
Do you have a Supernatural text you want to share? Leave it in the comments below.
Supernatural season 11 airs Wednesdays at 9pm on The CW.
(Images courtesy of The CW)
Contributing Writer, BuddyTV