Months and months of waiting for The 100 Season 3 are almost over with the show returning next week on Thursday night. As last season ended, Clarke and Bellamy made the decision to kill everyone at Mount Weather in order to protect their own people. Instead of returning to Camp Jaha with the others, Clarke went off on her own to come to terms with what she did.
In October, BuddyTV stopped by The 100 set with a group of journalists and talked with Eliza Taylor about Clarke's journey after Mount Weather. The new season picks up three months later with Clarke on her own, Camp Jaha renamed Arkadia and a brokered peace threatened.
Check out the video interview with Eliza Taylor.
Here are some of the highlights from the interview:
- "She's pretty messed up over Mount Weather ... she couldn't deal with what she had done."
- Clarke's in survival mode and hunting and looking for a place to sleep.
- Clarke's dresses as a Grounder to be accepted by them. Taylor thinks they are cool costumes.
- She's really isolated and doesn't know what's going on in Arkadia.
- "I'm with the Grounders."
- "I'll be seeing [Lexa] but it's not gonna be fun for Clarke at all. She's really torn up about it. She loved Lexa and she was betrayed. It's going to be a really shaky reunion."
- "Her forgiveness will take awhile, if it happens at all."
- The Ice Queen is a force to be reckoned and the Ice Nation has a reputation of not playing by the rules. There's a mutual respect, but she's not the nicest person.
- Clarke and Roan will be fighting each other.
- Clarke's heart isn't open. She opened it after Finn for Lexa, but she's been heartbroken too many times. Lincoln and Octavia get to take care of the love stuff.
Season 3 premieres Thursday, January 21 at 9pm ET on the CW.
(Image and video: Carla Day)