Did Revenge leave you disappointed and wanting more revenge and red sharpie action last season? From the looks of the season 3 premiere, the writers heard you. In "Fear," the annoying initiative storyline is dismissed, while manipulations, romance, and well ... revenge are in the spotlight.
Official synopsis for "Fear" - The summer season kicks off in The Hamptons as Emily Thorne's course of revenge is renewed and set against an unexpected timeline. Meanwhile the return of Victoria Grayson's son brings changes and complications to the all-powerful family. And a glimpse into the future shows that the wedding of the century may lead to Emily's ultimate demise.
Here are 10 things to know about the Revenge season premiere:
- The show takes a six-month time jump with preparations being made for the annual Memorial Day weekend festivities. The planning is made more difficult to due Conrad's position as Governor.
- As shown in the video preview, Emily gets shot while wearing a wedding dress in a flash forward to her wedding day later in the summer.
- Jack and Emily's relationship after she revealed her true identity to him goes in a direction that I never saw coming.
- Hot, shirtless men! Two of them. Enjoy.
- The relationship between Victoria and Patrick is close ... perhaps too close.
- Emily pays back both a favor and a debt that she owes Nolan.
- Voicing the opinion of many fans, someone says "Let's never say the words 'Carrion' or 'Initiative' ever again." And, with that those storylines are over.
- Ashley tries to blackmail the wrong person.
- In the aftermath of Declan's death, Charlotte's no longer a girl. She's now a sophisticated woman.
- Allegiances shift with one of Emily's former allies potentially turning against her. She also gets pressure from another. Though, she also teams up with an enemy to take care of a threat.
Revenge season 3 premieres on Sunday, September 29 at 10 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss Revenge! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image courtesy of ABC.)