Tuesday June 8 marks the anticipated series premiere of ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars.
The show takes place in the small, quiet town of Rosewood. But when you take a closer look and you’ll find the town is full of secrets. Some of the darkest secrets belong to four girls: Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily.
All four girls share a secret they promise to take to their graves. There’s just one problem, Alison. Alison mysteriously disappeared a year ago and is now sending the girls messages, threatening to tell everything if they don’t do what she says.
Watch a preview of Pretty Little Liars here.
Sounds intense right? Well, we’re currently looking for a Fan Columnist to recap Pretty Little Liars.
Weekly recaps will highlight the most important and talked about moments of the episode. And it’s your job to figure out which ones those are. We’re looking forward to hearing what you have to say about the episode so feel free to put your own style into it.
Feeling up to the drama? Write a recap of the premiere episode by Thursday June 10.
- Please copy and paste your recap directly into the email. Limit your recap to 500-800 words
- In the subject line please include: Pretty Little Liars Fan Columnist
- Email to: feedback[at]buddytv[dot]com
Something to consider before contributing:
- This is a non-paid position. However, there is an exclusive award system of tokens and badges for Fan Columnists. Plus, you’ll have a byline on one of the fastest growing TV sites on the Web and an article for your clips file. And did we mention you get to watch TV?
- All content on BuddyTV.com is subject to change. Any content submitted may be corrected, changed, or rewritten in any way by BuddyTV staff after being submitted.
- Submissions go through a review and editing process and may or may not appear on the site.
- All submissions will be considered and no individual or group will be shown favoritism.
- All content must be original and never before published. Credit must be given and sourced properly (Name and link directing back to the article). Plagiarism is stealing and brings bad karma, so we like to abide by copyright laws
- Click here for a Style Guide for submissions
(Image courtesy of ABC Family)