On Nashville, Juliette’s life and career hit a snag when she was publicly ridiculed for stealing nail polish and then bombed her GMA interview. Will she be able to recover? Meanwhile, Rayna’s relationship with Deacon and upcoming tour are now up in the air. How will these two country stars deal with the upheavals in their lives?
Spoiler alert: This preview contains some Nashville spoilers for tonight’s episode. I don’t reveal any huge spoilers, but read at your own risk.
Check out the trailer for “Move It on Over.”
Here are some of the highlights:
- The truth hits home.
- Wow, it looks like the Nashville relationships will all be amiss on “Move It on Over.” Which ones will survive and which will collapse from the pressure?
- Juliette demands that her mother gets help for her addiction. Deacon has struggled with addiction, could he be the one that gets through to her?
- Wow. Juliette gets slapped by her mother!
- Avery is not happy about Gunnar’s relationship with Scarlett. He says in the promo, “You and Scarlett were making eyes at each other” Gunnar replies, “It’s acting, you idiot!”
- Teddy confronts Rayna about her relationship with Deacon. Did Rayna sleep with him?
- Deacon punches a guy. The promo does too good a job of hiding who is on the receiving side of Deacon’s fist.
Want to know more about tonight’s episode? Here are a few more Nashville spoilers!
- Juliette and Deacon have an all-night recording session.
- Juliette’s mom has to stay with her until sentencing or go to rehab.
- Deacon talks to Juliette about her mother’s problem. He offers to help.
- Juliette comes home to find her mother passed out from drugs and alcohol with a guy in her bed.
- Rayna and Deacon butt heads over the cancelled tour and using one of their songs in a beauty product’s commercial.
- Teddy and Peggy meet and she’s afraid she’ll be sent to prison. She is going to be questioned due to the audit.
- They borrowed and returned two million dollars. Peggy wants to go to the Feds and work out a deal before they find out. Teddy promises to work something out.
- Avery plays a gig with Scarlett and Gunnar.
“Move It on Over” looks to be full of heartbreak and secrets revealed. The episode airs tonight, Wednesday, November 7 at 10 pm ET on ABC.
(Image and video courtesy of ABC.)
Contributing Writer, BuddyTV
Contributing Editor and Writer for Collider, BuddyTV, TV Fanatic, CliqueClack, and other publications. TV criticism, reviews, interviews with actors and producers, and other related content. Founder of TV Diehard.