Blaine’s putting himself back together on iZombie, BuddyTV found out when David Anders offered up some teases about what’s coming up in season 3 and discussed the love triangle.
iZombie Interview: EP Rob Thomas on Liv Having to Choose a Side, Why Her Family Has Been MIA and the Other Rob Thomas>>>
Watch the video interview with David Anders:
Here are a few highlights:
- “I forget, just like Blaine,” Anders joked about what’s going on with his character.
- Seattle’s falling apart.
- Blaine is piecing himself back together and learning about all the terrible things he’s done and the fling he’s had with Peyton.
- He didn’t know Blaine had it in him to take people down; he always had hired help to do that for him. He had fun doing that in the finale because it reminded him of his Alias days and he wants to see more of that.
- He doesn’t think Blaine likes what he’s heard about who he was.
- He hopes Blaine comes back completely, but that would mean he doesn’t get the girl, so he’s a bit conflicted.
- Anders said he’s been lucky to play characters people don’t know whether to love or hate.
- There was a time he thought about moving to England because people were convinced he couldn’t do an American accent.
- He liked the scenes with Blaine’s father and said it was fun to see how he became who he did. “He grew up a rich kid, but he grew up poor in many ways.”
- He doesn’t know where the love triangle is going to go, but is looking forward to working with both Aly Michalka and Rahul Kohli more. Ravi may hate Blaine, but he and Kohli have a “hell of a time together.”
iZombie season 3 premieres Tuesday, April 4 at 9/8c on the CW. Want more news? Like our Facebook page.
(Image courtesy of the CW; Video: Meredith Jacobs)