Seth Gabel graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. He first gained attention for his recurring role in the FX series Nip/Tuck, where he played the sexually confused Adrian Moore. He later joined the cast of ABC's Dirty Sexy Money as the rebellious Jeremy Darling.
In 2010, he took a recurring role on Fox's sci-fi series Fringe, as FBI agent Lincoln Lee; he was promoted to regular status in the fourth season. He also appeared in films such as The Da Vinci Code, Jonah Hex and Take Me Home Tonight.
Gabel is married to actress Bryce Dallas Howard, with whom he has one son.
- The Da Vinci Code (2006)
- Good Dick (2008)
- Jerry (2009)
- Jonah Hex (2010)
- Take Me Home Tonight (2011)
- Nip/Tuck (recurring, 2004)
- Dirty Sexy Money (regular, 2007-2009)
- United States of Tara (recurring, 2010)
- Fringe (recurring, 2010-2011; regular, 2011-present)